View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 07:13 PM   #7
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
yea im happy to see him doing his thing. I liked him in college, but he seemed like one of those players that would fade out in the NBA. Maybe he's jus on the perfect team for himself
He is an athlete, so I knew he'd be OK in the NBA, and I still think that he has the potential to be an all-star.

But sometimes he has a bad attitude, and he doesn't have that "im going to take over the game mentality" all the time. But he shows flashes.

ALso, the Grizzlies isn't the perfect team for anybody. On one hand, they allow him to get off statistically, but I don't feel like there going to help him actualize his potential. And I don't know that Mayo and Gay will be a great combination, but they could be prove me wrong. Also, the organization is run like shit, and their owner is cheap.

They have a good core of young talent, but I think they need a primetime coach. Id like to see them get an avery johnson, or somebody who's a good builder and teacher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote