View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 03:21 AM   #39
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no that's a lie, you responded with PSA for TSA 1 after i said that I'm not an african american in the sense that you are because you and i, because im an african, have as much in common culturally as me and a white person who you being an african american have an identical culture to other then the fact that its seen as normal when you talk with a southern accent and not when a white person that isn't from the south does it, and for this reason we are different.

then 2

then i made ether

then you made three

then you made four (idk, i don't remember this one but i guess it exists)

then you had that psychological breakdown,
then started digging in the trash can for meat
then you got all those business plans you made done cause YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT..

came back as you,
then got banned then came back as general wise and got banned
then got unbanned

idk i dont wanna do this with you for like 4 years and clearly you already lost, your like a skinny black guy thats fighting the fat black bitch and he keeps going up to her and gets knocked down, but cause she's a women he doesn't want that to be the end of it so he gets up and gets knocked down again and again and your thinking 'oh god, what the fuck can he possibly do to redeem himself, if he gets knocked out one more, OOOHHHH!!!, there he goes"

so idk if he ever gives up but the moral of the story is im having a hard time going to bed with raekwon talking about 'cocaine easters'

Last edited by TSA; 01-29-2009 at 03:27 AM. Reason: to elaborate more to keep my imagine from being destroyed by stylemaster infront of my peers and popular girls
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote