View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #22
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
I was kickin it at some fancy shemale club in Las Vegas and i saw this FFYYYNNNEEE ass honey with green eyes, brown hair, and smokin' body just sitting down. I approached her and asked her for one dance.

Next thing you know, the God is tongue wrestling with this German princess in the VIP section. She didn't speak English and was maaadd drunk!!!

We both get REAALLY fucked up and we catch a cab back to my place at the MGM! (No, Rae nor Ghost were nowhere in sight.)

I open the door and grabbed this young honey by the thighs and slammed her on the bed. We did some licking, nibbling, biting. We then tried banging for a bit but i was so drunk i couldn't get hard! It was like trying to push string cheese through a donut! But a couple hours later while she was sleeping next to me, I got sober and tapped it while she was passed out!! The God strikes again!!!!!

I then stole her panties in the morning and kicked that bitch out the room! BBAAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! SUUU!!!!!!!!

*fixed*

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote