View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #14
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
1 question...
why the hell did you sign up?

if it was a money thing i guess that makes some sense but damn. niggas is tryin to leave iraq while you tryin to go there.
I planned on signing up early last year, but I was in a relationship and that was more important at the time.

Its not at all a money thing. Iv had good money since I was like 15 so im set on that.

Im more going cause I dont feel like getting another 9-5 job, dont feel like going to college cause I hate all things school related, and I think its jus time for me to get out of where I live. Getting sick of the people here, shit like that. Alot of dudes I used to be cool with are now on some bullshit, so im really only tight with like 7-8 people.

Im not worried about getting thrown in a warzone or anything like that, thats why I took the job I took. Fuck doing something like sitting around all day at a base or do some other boring shit. If im going I might as well go all out.

And I'll prolly be in Afghanistan rather than Iraq cause thats whats poppin off right now. But I wont kno that til the summertime

And yea fuck being in the Army under the Bush admin. I heard too many stories about Cheney fuckin around and dudes not getting there money and shit
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote