View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 04:49 AM   #20
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
what im saying is Gen chat is even better when wuchamber is doing better and when wuchamber is doing bad gen chat sucks, which sucks for me cause on weekdays i have nothing funner to do

though im finding out getting in my car and going to random places is the shit.

Remember when 8 diagrams was about to come out?
Gen chat was the SHIT, everyone came out of nowhere, shit was hilarious, and everyone was always online so there was no dry spots, but they were online to check 8 diagrams news and shit

wuchamber viewer wise was at record levels.

then as wu stops dropping shit less ppl log on except addicts like ourselves and it gets wack again.

no faggy threadsmania bullshit cause that's ruining lives, just wu dropping material.

watch, i bet the week of CL2 dropping will be the bitchest shit in gen chat since last december. These past 2 days have been better then this past week i was about to make a thread about how it sucks here then criminology dropped. This site, as strange as it sounds, is almost 100% wutang reliant even when you dont think so.
True, i hadnt really picked up on that before.

The wu-chamber is usually shit, and full of fags, but it can be the best place on the site when theres some dope news. CL2 should liven the place up a lot.
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote