View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 10:18 AM   #29
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
The people I speak of know who they are.

How much of a loser do you have to be to hang around a site that was built for a fan base you arent even part of for 2-3 years? What purpose do you serve? Who are you trying to "get back at" ??? Imagine some one hanging around a Jonas Brothers site like a creep just to post in general chat or discussion for reasons unknown.

Damn you could be spending that time making extra money or working at a boys and girls club in your community.
i know, dudes be wastin their time hanging round a site for a rap group who is 5%, dislikes white folks and reps a culture they have never even witnessed 1st hand.
i just laugh.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote