Thread: The Gallery
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 05:45 PM   #33
Guarded By Martyrs
Nothing |s What |t Seems

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nobody Can Notice Me...
When I'm Writing Dark Poetry, There's Poison Inside The Port Perie
All Those At Their Tables Dropped Dead From It's Potency
Crows Bestowed, To Lift Spirts And Souls To Heavens Road
While The Rest Continue To Dance As The Cello Belows
The Devil's Orchestra Consits Of Orphans And Widows
Alucard Sabotage, Vampires Need No Camouflage, I Cast A Facade...
Upon The Listeners Visionless Eyes With My Mirage...Of Shooting Stars Soaring Past Mars
Back At The Tables...The Dead Are Blessed With Divine Scars, Martyrs Bear Stigmata
At This Full Moonlight Sonata, Who Came Under The Spell Was Those Who Dwell In Hell...
Said I'd Never Tell What I Asked As A Child At That Wishing Well, But, As It Diddn't Fail...
I Return Like Casshern Emerge Disturbed I Cause Bullets To Swerve'n'Return Back Unheard
Your Of No Concern Shooting Me Is Absurd It'll Be The Last Thing You Do....Thats My Word

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 10-10-2013 at 09:41 AM.
Guarded By Martyrs is online now   Reply With Quote