View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 08:17 PM   #19
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Thats the problem with america, theres so much temptation to eat at a place like subway. Because theres always one near by, its cheap enough, and it tastes good. When I was in US for a while last year I ended up living on places like Subways and on the west places like In n Out burger etc.

Its too easy to eat over there. And theres a BIG selection of fast food places. Over here really its only Macdonalds and Burger King and a few KFCs every now and then. Over there you got so much selection of nice tasting fast food, you never get bored of it. And theres a tonne of coffee shops on every street.

So thats the probelms with america. Unless your rich and can afford proper restuarants, its too easy to just get a fast food dinner.

You actually make a good point.

I try to avoid fast food, as it is some of the worst shit you can eat.

That is a big reason why poor people in America are obese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote