View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 10:33 PM   #3229
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Mo Williams doesn't deserve to be on the all-star team.

He isn't and wouldn't be shit without Lebron. He is essentially a one-dimensional player and he plays horrible D.

Plus, while I won't deny he makes the cavs better, he isn't THAT valuable to be made an all-star.

May man Ray Allen on my Celtics deserves it more.

he has been the best offensive player on the defending champs with the best record in the NBA.
Nah, your dead wrong about Mo. He is actually a much better player than I thought he was before he came here. When LeBron goes to the bench and Mo is in there running the team, the are just as effective and almost always outplay the other teams bench.

I think he should make the team because Orlando has their two and Boston has their two, so its only fair the Cavs should get their two.
Because lets not act like thats not how these things work.

And if, as many people say, the Cavs are only LeBron (which is totally untrue) than that just shows that LeBron is even more deserving of MVP.

PLus if Mo WIlliams is one dimensional than what does that make Ray Allen? One half dimensional?
Im not saying he is but if your going to try to make that arguement about Mo, than you know...