View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #3234
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I don't know ray scores a little more and his assists are a little bit higher, which is big since mo is supposed to be a point guard, and his efficiency rating is a full point higher.

PLUS, you know mo doesn't play any defense, and ray is an underrated defender.

I am not arguing that mo doesn't make that cavs better, but I think the cavs make mo better even more, if that makes any sense.
LeBron makes anyone who plays with him better. That is without a doubt true. And any time your on a better team, thats going to make you better.

Mo's defense has been decent, he's not a matador like Jeff McGinnis was. And you gotta understand that LeBron and Delonte play alot of PG too. They basically have 3 guys that can run the offense, which is a reason they have been so successful.

Of course i want Mo cuz im a Cavs fan and you wan Ray cuz your a Celtics fan...basically, if its Mike Browns choice, he'll probably take Mo.

Altho I will say that I dont think Vince Carter deserves it over those two. I do think that preference should be given to players on better teams unless someone is just having an unbelievable year or is an undenyable all star.