View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 01:03 PM   #41
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hockey must be more popular in Pitt than some other hockey cities(probably because there are a lot of rednecks around that area, WV). How many people watch the games on TV? Like I said before, if the games got good ratings, I think they would put them on a more watched channel than VS. Pro Wrestling is on the USA channel.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote