View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #3280
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like most of the cavs individually. Lebron is the man and I like his game.

I liked Delonte West back when he was in college and when he was a celtic, because he plays hard and doesn't let his herps hold him back.

And I like big white unathletic slavic people.

I don't like Mo Williams cause he has attitude problems and doesn't play D, and Ive hated Wally forever. Im not really sure why.

I can see why people hate Garnett, but when a player on your team is widely hated, itmakes you like them more.

I can see why people would hate pierce too, but as a celtics fan, he has been my only bastion of hope for a while, before last year.

And Perkins is a crybaby with a bad attitude, but he's tough and plays d.

And Ray Allen was one of my favorite college players of all time cause he went to Uconn and one us a championship when I was younger.

And Rondo attended the alma matter, so Ive rooted for him since college as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote