View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #3280
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like most of the cavs individually. Lebron is the man and I like his game.

I liked Delonte West back when he was in college and when he was a celtic, because he plays hard and doesn't let his herps hold him back.

And I like big white unathletic slavic people.

I don't like Mo Williams cause he has attitude problems and doesn't play D, and Ive hated Wally forever. Im not really sure why.

I can see why people hate Garnett, but when a player on your team is widely hated, itmakes you like them more.

I can see why people would hate pierce too, but as a celtics fan, he has been my only bastion of hope for a while, before last year.

And Perkins is a crybaby with a bad attitude, but he's tough and plays d.

And Ray Allen was one of my favorite college players of all time cause he went to Uconn and one us a championship when I was younger.

And Rondo attended the alma matter, so Ive rooted for him since college as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote