View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 08:14 AM   #9
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

See, I agree. STYLE is a 38 year old faggit with a kid whos hanging out with dudes 20 years younger then him, who dont even like him.

He disses them thinking he's "king shit", everyone attacks him cause he had a mental breakdown. He had REAL LIFE friends worried at his breakdown because of the INTERNET. Thats this 38 year old nigga who photoshopped a few pics and thought his life was worth something, it isn't, faggot.

People mention your name because you're that old nigga at a party standing on the outside of the circle, just occassionally laughing and thinking you're a part of the group. You're not funny, never have been, you do the most generic posts possible, and are more predictable then another Wu-Tang Clan album flop.

Words cannot describe how pathetic this nigga is. And the most sad, downright disgusting thing? He thinks he has haters like he's Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne makes MILLIONS a year you dumb fuck, people get jealous, you post youtube videos you wack ass cunt, no ones jealous they're just sick of that peice of shit that wont flush. You.

Go on, say "newsletter", "fans", post up some pictures, say something about my WuCorp posts or persona, thats how fucking predictable you are. I ethered your real life and you've got pictures of a Lion, the fucks ya seed at?

Ho ass nigga

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote