View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 10:17 PM   #10
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Yeah I just dont see the reason for Theodore.

I mean its not like anyone actually likes them, so why are they getting valued airtime on Ghostface Killah songs? Why are they there lol? I know Ghost needs weedcarriers now at his age especially, but actually putting them on songs is absurd.
Trife isn't even that bad, but I hate his flow and the sound of his voice. I remember when I first heard about theodore, I was like "oh shit, if this is ghost's handpicked crew, I bet each one of them must bring something fresh to the table. I can't wait to see what theyre about"

You've got one of the most skilled, soulful, unique rappers ever, and he chooses to surround himself with the most generic crew ever.

Ghost can do whatever he wants, but how did he find them? I mean, were ghost and shawn wiggs friends back in the day??

And I understnad him letting his kid in, and I kind of like that 1 cut where they go back and forth, but I just don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote