View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 11:42 PM   #13
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

trife isn't all that interesting but he has a certain style and is a competent rapper. never gonna be a superstar but better than a lot of second tier rappers.

solomon childs has a scary voice and is pretty good on hooks. he's a role player.

after slang prostitution came out without a single theodore member on it, i'm pretty sure we can say he's not really part of the group.

shawn wigs sucks but i don't get caught up in it as much as other people do on this site. actually i remember around the time SC and the w came out how people were always complaining that cappa ruined every song, the same way people complain about wigs... as if it was impossible to enjoy the song just because cappa rhymed in his sloppy off beat style for a few bars. it was stupid...

anyway, ghost probably thinks he's doing a charitable thing by hooking his friends up with a verse or two on his album. they haven't really been too prevalent on his albums aside from more fish, which is excusable given the nature of the album.

every album, even a lot of the classics, has a few uninspired verses but as long as the music is good and there's enough great material on the rest of the disc then it shouldn't detract from the album.

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote