View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 08:15 AM   #20
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
ya dumb lemon head niggaz aint even know rae's verse is talkin bout capone and nore beef..
I BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS SONN

I made a thread a bout it aaaaages ago but alot of people werent buying it, everyone was like "naah they never robbed CNN, CNN are too hard to be rpbbed by Ghost"

YEAH SERIOUS PEOPLE WERE SAYING THIS TO ME LOL!!!!

And im surrr Ghost wore CNN;s chains for some photoshoot, it might of been Source im not sure, and it might off been a grenade Chain...

Oh and FIRM the track was made around BPW era. There is anoter track on SC that describes the same scene in less detail.

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 02-07-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote