View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 06:08 PM   #30
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
probably proud cuz they made it out alive
for me, its s sense of pride, us that were born and raised here know that we aint asked for none of this shit, we just play our hand the best we could. the goal is always to be out, but for the time we here we gon make the best of it. and the sense of pride that i feel is knowin for a fact that no matter how many college degrees u have and how many years in school u took, ya wont last in these cities. and im not talkin bout ''oh we gangstas and we gon kill ya'', nah, im talkin bout the mental aspect of the shit... who ever dont understand the pride we feel is cuz obviously ya never been thru or lived it.

and im talkin bout the states, so dont go givin me shit about eurpe or sum other third werld spot. i aint never been there so fuck ya'll lol..