View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 08:14 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
so charles why not just say your anti-white american?

like i said, you'd be surprised what latinos think about you.

Lets hypothetically say the latinos, blacks and natives wiped out the white man thru systematic genocide (your dream), do you think you'd live in harmony?

Whats would really happen tho is that white people would realize that Latinos are getting stronger and would make a pact with them and the blacks would be left on the sidelines because the white and latino cultures in the west are much better organized.

So really, if I was you, I wouldnt worry about the Latinos.

Just look at skampoe....he's the prime example. He makes it clear that he's not a 'nigger' when someone calls him out on his ways.

You'd rather be under white rule than Latino rule. The past is gone, you need to focus on the present and the future. The white man is leaning more toward liberalism now than ever.
Latinos would crush you and assimilate you and your culture into his own.

poopdick
I read the first 4 or 5 lines then accidentally the last chunk and was gonna say 'yeah they're not the same'

but not i just think your a fuckin doosh.