View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 12:45 PM   #61
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I realized that our feeble minds don't understand Gavin's enormous success. I thought he was just some sweet faggot, but after reading his biographical prose, I realize that Gavin is the man.

He is funny, intelligent, successful, handsome, and just an all-around great human being.

I actually look forward to the next time he "sons" me with both verbiage and visual stimuli.

While it is always harsh, hurtful, and poignant, at least I am being acknowledged the GOD
himself.

I now realize how lucky wu-corp is to have gavin and realize that he is the glue that holds this forum together.

I realize that our time together may be limited, and am purchasing an external hard drive for the sole purposes of copying and pasting various gavinisms, lest the be lost for eternity.
AHAHAHAHAH!H!H!HAhaHAH!!
AHAHA