View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 10:06 PM   #18
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

see ... you have no comprehension of what the real world is ... that's why you talk about wu tang corp high school and play habbo hotel and rob cafe's on virtual facebook communities and sit at imaginary cool kid tables

you have no education because everything you know (which is 90% incorrect anyway) you learned from wu tang music and know the ledge

you have a large family? all that proves is that rodents breed large ... you know the old saying "you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family?" ... that's right, you have no friends because nobody wants to befriend somebody living in fantasy world like you do

you have a queen ... so what? i'm 21, like i need to be married at 21 ... why keep eating the same ice cream over and over when i can go back tomorrow and pick which ever one i want? you married the first girl whoever kissed you anyway because you never going to find pussy you didn't have to pay for ever again

you maintain a whip and a crib? no, your WIFE maintain's a whip and a crib

i mean, c'mon ... you pose in photo's of yourself with guns and stockings and afro combs and post them on myspace and wu tang corp for APPROVAL

you are 28 years old seeking approval from people damn near 10 years younger than you ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote