View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 03:10 AM   #1
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Australian Bush Fires - Worst Ever (a serious thread)

you may not hear much about this in your country but this is one of the worst "natural" (rape all fire bugs) disasters EVER.

These are the worst bush fires australia has seen - ever. for the last 2 weeks the southern states of australia (Victoria & South Australia) have had tremedously hot days, Victoria recorded 48 degree's one day (48 degree Celsius = 118.4 degree Fahrenheit) and very dry heat also, most of the wind has come from north (southerly winds bring dry desert air) and now the people who live in the "sticks" have lost 131 lives and 750 homes and the number keeps rising.

people have died trying to evacuate their homes (notice burned out cars on the roads), defend their homes and also fight the fires.

i absolutely love the australian rural fire fighters

australian bush fire fighters (seperate oraganization than city/suburban fire fighters) are all basicly all volunteers, have nothing near necassary eqiupment and in my opinion are the toughest fire fighters IN THE WORLD.

my thoughts and best wishes go out to the people in Victoria who have and will loose all their possessions, lets hope no more lives are lost, YES THESE FIRES WILL CONTINUE.

donations can be made at www.redcross.org.au

Cali and Greece have nothing on these fires, nothing.

750 REBELS - australia's best

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 02-09-2009 at 08:07 AM.
NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote