View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 06:08 AM   #14
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikthor View Post
the actual HEAT started the fires?
i haven't kept up with the story because i was out all day sunday and don't watch nightly news, so i don't know if it was a firebug or not

but usually it's a dry heat ... so it's really fucking hot, with high humidity and high winds ... because there's alot of tree and leaves and bush and all that shit a small fire can erupt out of anything and within an hour be an out of control bush fires

sometimes the heat causes a small fire and the wind takes it out of control

or sometimes when they do back burning - which is where the authorities intentionally start a controled fire so that it burns an area BEFORE the bushfire season (summer) so that if/when one DOES break out it can't spread - and again, the wind blows it out of the controled zone and it becomes a bushfire

sometimes people just like to start fires ... happens a lot here ... a few people nation wide have been arrested for arson this weekend for unrelated fires

wind isn't always the enemy though ... there was a really bad one last year or the year before on the mid north coast of my state that the wind blew in the opposite direction ... had the wind not blown it the other way an entire community would have been shattered like this but lucky the land destroyed wasn't inhabited
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white

Last edited by The Hound; 02-09-2009 at 06:10 AM.
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote