View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 07:58 AM   #48
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Skampoe fell off, fo' real. I mean, I like Skampoe, but his posting has gone to shit.

Bateman fell off.

TSA is doing his thang, cant hate on the kid, namean. For an autistic dude to be working hard in high school and making me laugh you gotto give props.

STYLE, I personally never found him funny. But he doesn't even seem to want to be funny anymore. Just serious. I have him on ignore as his furiously serious furiousness makes me feel uncomfortable

NBAJAM, dudes got more chins than jokes.

On the real, WERA runs this shit. The above faggits are like the governmont...puppets. WERA is like the illuminati...he really keeps this shit poppin' yo.