View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 08:20 AM   #27
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Fuck, they need to stop showing this shit on the news. It's horrible, everyone I know is safe thank god but so so many families have been wrecked because of this. Homes, possessions, pets, friends, girlfriends, kids, wives, relatives - Worst of all they've arrested someone under suspicion of starting the fires.

If it's delibrately lit I hope they charge the people/person with murder, manslaughter and every other fucking law they can think of. Very pro-snitching with this, little kids are being killed cause some fuckwit likes fire.

They had an interview with a Dad, he went to go fight for the family home, both his kids died.

As I type this another fire has sprung up! Only 60 km's from Melbourne as well, these fires were going at 100 km's per hour before.

EDIT: Good to see the Cricketers doing something though.

Also the footy players. Essendon vs Western Bulldogs pre-season match was gonna be in Darwin, they've changed it to Melbourne and now expect a sellout crowd. Every cent going towards the relief fund. 45+ thousand people should show up, great stuff.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote