View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #27
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
c,mon irwin....you dont even belive that shit^^

i have an education

ur right, i dont have friends, just peep ma videos nigga, i got mad family , real mu fuckas that love me love to be around me,

job? well, i do maintain a whip and a crib, never mind how, snake.

i have the love of a beautiful puerto rock queen with knowledge of self that loves me to death in every sence of the werd and wont hesitate for one single second on cuttin a niggaz face wit the razor if they made my day blue, we goin on 7 years dun dun and goin strong, no kids cept for a bully redbone that again, wont think twice on seperating ur flesh from ur bones if i even hint of ur desapproval.. happyly married irwin!

now u tell me and the rest of the expectators, whut the fuck is u about other than being one of the loser kids @ that other table in this here wu corp high!
Pretty much.

Feeling the self hate, TSA?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote