View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Really? darn it! I thought I was so close this time to making the wile homie 50 cent laugh!!

it was 4x pic corny? that much?

Shitballs, I need to go back and work on my technique, I used to think I was good at avoiding corny posts, like really REALLy good at it.

Oh shh wait ---- hold on a MINUTE!!!!!

Youre Shrap!, I remember you now, Youre the one that used to have a picture of an Analbead in your Avi, that you pretended was your head, arent you!!!

So why DID you have a picture of an Analbead in your Avi photo before? Somone had painted a eyes an nose and stuff on it, but it was definitly an anal bead. A bit odd.