View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 02:26 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What 3 things Define the American Black African American Male?

I need to know, it for a school project my nephew is doing. He needs to pick 3 subjects and write about them.

I said

1. Newports, even Barack smokes Newports. I know that Newports have a large following in the black american african community, but a newport smoker is looked down upon by whites as "niggerish". True or not?

2.Fatherhood. Lol I said put this one in to fuck with your teacher.

3. Purple Drink. I got stuck on the 3rd one so I got this off a Dave Chappelle joke, you know, about how like, white people have Grape Juice, black people have Purple Drink? and im not talking about Purple Drank.