View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #7
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
there's a website called http://www.rarpasswordcracker.com ... but i've never used it so i can't guarantee it works i've just seen it on warez type forums
I dl'ed this shit and got a spyware warning from my anti-virus software. I used to just ignore such things, which would surely explain why my desktop computer is completely fucked and I can now only use my laptop.

News to me that I'm still in the Vatican. I might go and make a few posts there so if they try to kick me out I can say I'm still active and back it up with evidence.

Tried googling the link with "password". Not real effective since it was a torrent rather than a rapidshare file or whatever. I have a strong feeling it's a dud torrent with a virus or something anyway, so I think I'll just delete it and try for another one.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote