View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #26
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
I dont know why you need to look so far into this. After he said this was there an awkward silence in the room? im talking about even him, not him being the only one laughing at what he just said or some shit. If there was that silence maybe he was like "oh shit why'd i say some stupid 'doctor' shit like that?"

i didn't say anything to him after he said what he said cos i wasn't sure how to feel, so i didn't make any eye contact. he just flicked over to the next page in the photo album and didn't think twice about what he said.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote