View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #18
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you actually hate me and want me to die in real life because inside of you i have created a feeling that would only be justified but such pain.

im not big on explainations but my dad has been in nigeria for a while and said we can get free food cause of it. it was funny and we got free food. i eat the free food and it tasted good, though i cooked some of it shittily. I mean, i tired but sometimes you fuck up.

don't post about my mom tho, that's disgusting. This is what you are. as a man. I mean you can so that you can win e-be3f and feel great. but i think its pathetic for forums and wouldn't do it.

i advise growing out of this because your way to old to have this be what you do 18 hours of the day (i once saw a day style didn't log off).

just grow up. grow out of it you know. its not benefitting you and i don't have any feelings towards you. i just want you to grow up because i know with that can trigger a chain reaction that will change alot of things in real and e-life for you. this is too much stress for you.