View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #7
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Ok I just read the story, I still dont see how it was a diss at All Natural rap group, it was obviously a half-shot at the promoters, I dont see why "all natural" are getting so sensitive about that. It wasnt even hardly a diss, it was more of a commentary on what happened one night, and a warning for future promoters.

Overall I find it funny how trouble seemed to follow Wu Tang everywhere back in the day. I wonder alot how they all came thru the 90's without one being killed.
Exactly what I was sayin', it seems to be aimed at the promoters ratha than anyone else.

Probs just cos Ghost said 'Chicago' and mentioned being fucked over by a promoter in the same sentence All Natural took it as a subliminal diss!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote