View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 05:50 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THEYVE DONE IT

IN LONDON

I was there.

It was a dope show. Shame about the Shawn Wigs being on the stage. But it was dope. they did all the songs as far as i can remember.

I was so caught up in it on the front row thought I wasnt keeping count. Down in the front was nasty, you had madd amounts of ghetto nigguhs that had travlled down from Birmingham, smoking weed, pushing people all over the place lol. They were smoking mad weed and getting in faces but the secruity was too scared to do shit LOL.

then you had all the whiteboyz up in the top watching us, the realfans, getting sweaty and fucked up.