View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #34
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
idk if you guys are retarded or mentally handicapped but its obviously an act. seriously ppl

REALLY?

i just think its dumbest when ppl POINT OUT shit like this cause its all over the place. He wants to have my...jesus christ im gonna type it...internet forum shine...so he trys to have 'beef' with me cause it has made others cool in the past and he got tired of being neglected essentially. When he saw everyone was going to enjoy this thread and it would be to hard to turn into a beef cause it's a good subject he couldn't help it anymore and got real.

when you idiots respond with things like

woodrow: LIL wayne is the best rapper ever!
fag: no he's not! are you serious?! he's not even a good rapper! he raps poorly!

then you're gay. stop thinking the internet is a game
people are retarded get over it fag why are you so obsessed by how i run shit

Anyway i was totally serious abotu how faggy you are enjoying whipped cream, sprinkle chocolate and all that shit.

What man has whipped cream and chocosprinkles on his drinks LOL