View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 02:56 PM   #3327
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

I like the trade for both teams, i think marion is better than any wing that the raptors have and he'll definitely fit in, and hopefully play a more uptempo style. Jermaine is an upgrade over magloire and joel anthony, i like joel watching him when team canada was trying to qualify and he was arguably the best player for them, dont know why he hasn't played like that in the nba, actually its because of more competitiion, but i digress, Jermaine will help out the heat, hes a strong guy and he has been playing center for the raptors, and he hasnt been a bad player, I guess he doesnt fit their, hes been playing pretty well, just getting bashed by the media for unkown reasons. overall Im happy the raptors made a move.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote