View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 09:18 AM   #36
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I don't even know how even have photoshop, or know how to photoshop. I asked somebody else to photoshop skamoe's face onto mini's emaciated body to make a powerful and artistic statement about contrast and duality.

But other than that, i have never been involved in any photoshopping.

And no, I haven't posted a picture, but I am strikingly handsome. I just don't feel like I need the affirmation of being evaluated by a bunch of guys. I might post one anyway though.

Regardless, I was just trying to convey to you that a lot of ugly people have gone on to lead productive and successful lives, and even find love.

I don't know why you are attacking me, as furious rage is not good for anyone's image. Especially someone already as doughy as you.
^^^Says a bunch of stuff without meaning because he is a douchebag.

Once again faggot, provide link that proves it's me or shut the fuck up. Ok...faggot?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans