View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #22
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF_17 View Post
Peace My name is AF_17 pronounced as AF_one7 and i am a female producer who makebeats. I am the second member of a hiphop duo known as Revolutionary Alien.
I'm new to this site and i felt there will be alot of A-ilikes on here who will feel what i do...
I make that grimey real underground hiphop ish i hope you will feel. Currently i reside in the Bird city known AS PHX and those mofo's can't respect an intellect mind with a diverse talent.. No bubblegum, pop ,sanp your fingers ish here just raw hip hop.. All feedback is appreciated good or bad...
Welcome Girl... make sure you keep your idiot blockers if yuo plan on hangin around Gen Chat much... the guys in here are for the most part, children or sexually retarded adults and they probably think you're STYLE... because they love him so much they wish everyone was him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Wattup STYLE?
See what I mean? SMH

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
So if this is Style, we should expect ....what now? A few semi-funny photoshop pictures, following by a Style post saying hi and a BB post talking about she is the queen bitch of this site.
I am Style's Main Squeeze but I am not the Queen B of this site... I believe that title is currently held by MzRzaRectah?... I'm just B... Not a hermaphrodite and Not STYLE regardless of what you may read...