Originally Posted by kaydigi
Prove it? Man I worked for Conde Nast at Times Square. I think it was Janurary 26 that was the release date. I walked to the record spot 1 block from J and R Music world (1 block down from City Hall) and copped. The tracklisting printed did not match the actual CD.
- The joint where Ghost is singing love you wise wise love you wise is on it.
- His impossible verse is on it, "the voice says this illest verse of all time".
- Buck 50 & Clyde Smith are put together.
- The joint with RZA (Karl Malone Mailman framed on Larry Johnson etc.. is put together with another track.
- I have the bastards version of Ghost Dini
- Superb crackhead skit doesn't have music behind it.
- No Iron Man cartoon skits.
Just like The Sun is on some copies of Bullet Proof Wallets. I'll try to find my first pressing of Supreme Clientle. If you aren't from the US you may not have the first pressing. Supreme Cliente was pushed back mad times, who knows how many times Sony went back to reprint the disc.
Also I have the first Pressing of Digital Bullets that has the track with Cilvaringz at the end uncensored. I noticed that the re-releases remove this or censor the track.
My version doesn't have the grain on it. I remember that being on the booklet too.
alrite coo i sounded like i was trying to start shit lol I was just interested in this because I had never heard about that before on the non canadian version
so this means its not really just the canadian version its just the first print of the album, it mustve been released slightly later in UK which is why I didnt get your version even though I had it when it was released