View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #8
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
I had the day off but still figured I'd get a couple things done for work. No one else was home. I had a decent breakfast, watched the weather forecast and decided to start cleaning the bathroom since it looked like hell. I was all pissed cuz I ran out of Pinesol.

So I decided I was gonna go to the store and buy some cleaning products. I go take a shit.

5 minutes into the shit...

I hear our dogs knock something over. Sounded like a broom falling over and smacking the floor. Thats all that triggered it. Next I heard a blood curdling yelping. Like some horror movie shit. I got off the pot in under 30 seconds, exploded out the door and went into a fucking rage trying to break up a fight between our massive rotweiler and the largest pitbull.

They've gotten into it before, but never this bad. Chunks of flesh are missing from the each of their face. I tried beating them with a wooden cane, wooden bar stool, my fists, and feet but nothing fazed them or STOPPED them. Can't even put into text the crazy cowboy-hogtie manuver I used to get the pit out the door onto the deck. Not only did my finger get slashed wide open but one of the dogs locked onto my ankle for a second and sunk his fangs in. Now Ive got a swollen left hand and blood all over my pumas.

Blood on my Pumas

This is the last fucking straw. These two dickhead dogs are going to the refuge or 6 ft deep. I dont own the ones that fought so I hope the people I live with make the right choice. Let me remind u all this is the second time this has happened. They've been raised by good people and havent had any issues up until last July.

Am I sane for getting between these two animals?

What did you have for breakfast?

I think I might get some brunch this Sunday at this spot near the crib. The eggs bennedict are top notch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote