View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 05:33 AM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ever since I've gone by Willie, my wife as gone by Mary. Mary, Mary your beauty surpasses beauty.

See my mom had me. I was a handsome baby boy. After that my dad saw me, called me a handsome, handsome boy. Soon enough they took me to my baptism. Handed me over to the reverend father. The Father too a good look at me. "Hmmp. You know this baby is really handsome?".

After the protocal they brought the holy water "I bless this child the name of christ". See that's how i came to be baptized.

The Father later asks my mom. "What are you gonna call your son" and my mother says "I'ma call him WILLIE! WOOO!!"

Little Willie has now grown, and my mom tells me "Im going to find you a wife!", and proceeds to find a women of EXCEPTIONAL beauty. I mean, if you'd just see the size of her posterior!

LOOK AT HER ASS! IT KILLS GOATS!

All wrapped up in an elegant waist wrapper.
I swear to god when I set eyes on her....this girl is so beautiful...took her home...NOW WE LIVE TOGETHER! Can you believe I'm living with a women of such beauty? jesus....

Anyways, one Sunday morning..my mom came to visit.
Asked me why i hadn't married the girl and i told her it's on my mind.....her name..is Mary..and im a lucky man.

ever since I've gone by Willie....my wife has been Mary. Mary, Mary my beautiful Mary! I've prospered through your beauty!