View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 06:48 AM   #52
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
I dont think anyone on this msg board understands the hell I went threw.

hahahaa yeah rob,like your the only one that ever had mental dogs...

ok I'll bring some real shyt for ya to digest-

My parents owned a doberman when i was born -

This thing was nuts, it used to go for me in my baby-walker and it completely destroyed my front wooden fence. they got rid of it after it took a chunk outta a family friends leg,lmfao

If that wasnt bad enough, we then got a unregistered PUREBREED american pitbull that was illegally bred in the UK when i was about 15 -

One day i was out walking him and another dog tried to go for him. My dog sank it's teeth into the other dogs neck and there wa no fucking way i got get this dogs jaw loose, i was trying to open it with sticks and all types of shyt...there was all this blood all over the pavement and all over my dog but i made sure i didnt get any on me,hahahhaha

needless to say the dog died but thats what it gets for attacking my pitbull...stupid fuckin dogs,lol

oh and my pitbull eventually ran away after about 6 years and i used to see him hanging about leading a pack of shitty crossbreeds, everyone in my city scheme was shit scared of it cos it looked gnarly as fuck but i could just walk up and clap him,hahahahhahahahahha

So two dogs scrapped at yer house rob, it's your own fault you gashed yer hand and got bloody pumas,lol....

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote