View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 04:15 AM   #34
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
dog we are talkin about GZA here..... not jay z's corny ass, but ALLAH JUSTICE.... sorry if i offended u but it jus sounds weird 2 hear blu's square ass on a gza record
Like I said: Pro Tools doesn't sound like a typical Wu-Tang record so it wouldn't be weird at all to hear artists that don't fit the Wu-Tang style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus Santorini View Post
I like Blu a lot and this verse fits well stylistically.

Why would he appear on a song dissing 50 though? Seems a little random.

Also having him on the record implies, from a battle rappers point of view, that GZA couldn't handle 50 by himself.

His verse isn't quite lethal enough to follow up GZA's therefore, diluting the original record. I bet they threw the joint out there to see who would be interested in jumping on it and Blu did a demo for it and may or may not have turned it.
GZA decided to use it as a diss song after Blu recorded his verse.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote