View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 03:26 AM   #36
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

sometimes I wake up analyze the dream I had and then in moments I completely forget everything about it

sometimes i don't dream or atleast it seems that way. I just fall asleep and wake up and nothing else

usually i just have the weirdest dreams that make no sense

and rarely sometimes ill have dreams that seemed very real, like it actually happened that day. Dreams that involve people I know and situations that could actually occur. sometimes bad situations occur and when i wake up i question myself if it actually happened and if i have to deal with it. shortly after i realize it was just a dream

the most rarest occurrence for me are nightmares, which do not happen often but when they do it usually involves someone trying to kill me and when i die i wake up. for example i had one where this crazy guy with a sledge hammer was chasing me back to my house and when i got there i slammed the door and was trying to lock it but he kicked the door down and then smashed me in the face with the hammer and then i immediately woke up