View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #28
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I think weve heard most of those, charlie brown, stones from greece(alex), underwater, angels, gunz n razors, clipse of doom, jellyfish, 9milli bros

The real ones being Alex, Charlie Brown, Underwater, and Angels. The others just shitty mixtape like tracks.

But the 4 real ones have all been nothing but pure crack, PURE CRAKK.

If we could get 6 more on top of those 4 of the same quality weve got a classic.

But these stupid fucks dont have a clue on how to direct their careers.
no the only track specifically recorded for the ghost-doom album was angels.

a while ago i posted an article from HHC (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42048) which described 4 of the tracks and angels was the only one we've heard so far. there's a ghost-doom song that has some version of the thriller chorus on it that's been collecting dust for over 3 years now!

so there are those songs plus probably a couple more since then that we haven't heard...

btw i think jellyfish is one of ghost's most underrated songs, along with clipse of doom which is easily one of his loosest and wildest since supreme clientele, and if they were just "mixtape tracks" then it would be a real waste. 9 milli bros and gunz and razors on the other hand do feel like mixtape tracks, and yet at the same time they're both a hell of a lot better than most other tracks that wind up on major hip-hop releases.

anyway, hopefully doom is forced to do some interviews to promote his new album and he gets asked about the status of the ghost-doom album...

more akbar

Last edited by Huggasaurus Sex; 02-23-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote