View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 06:16 AM   #18
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
who is that song about btw? n whats the story. you guys were brutal.
its a long story, but to make it short,

there was a time when if u bought a bag of weed or coke in Bridgeport there was an 90 percent chance it came from a PCP member, and that song is an example of how fake niggaz take a real niggaz kindness for weakness. the dood we talkin about, he was my dood, sum like my bruvah, we did mad dirt together and put in mad werk 2gether, so we lost contact for mad years, and when we finally linked up again he was down and out sum like a fuckin bum, and PCP had the weed n coke chamber on lock in the port, so we cleaned this nigga up, gave him a roof a car and mad werk and a bitch, but like always, money changes u if u aint godbody or atleast have a strong mind to know evry thing is material and its werthless without loyalty.

theres more shit but i dont wanna get deep in to it!
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote