View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 08:12 PM   #15
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WOW, great fuckin question man...

i gotta go with Sweet Love but i love both these songs..

Lovin' You has a ridiculous beat, mad emotional/energetic and Deck and Darkman just spit so ill over it..

Deck's first verse is one of the best verses on that entire album, just straight up beautiful poetry and (for me at least) it's somethin so easy to relate to, just a short encounter with a mega-beauty that seems like eternity and blows u away and then it's over....and u never see the queen again..

goddamn such a ill song..

but i gotta take Sweet Love, that shit is just amazing.....the BEAT is what appeals to me the most it's just so ridiculously melodic and smooth (but bangin too) and no matter what they would spit over it i think the beat just outshines lyrics.....that's not to take away from the fact that each emcee spit awesome, especially Meth

Last edited by the silencer; 02-24-2009 at 08:15 PM.
the silencer is offline   Reply With Quote