View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 08:59 PM   #3436
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Like I said, it could be great if he shuts the fuck up and keeps his head on straight.

It is just that he has never shown any indication that he has the ability to do either of those things.

And I think you mentioned it already, he hasn't played all year.

But, at the same time, if any team has the leadership and character to keep him in line, it is the celtics.

I don't dislike Mikki, and he does have the length we were missing on the bench for D, but he can't stick the J like Smith.

That being said, Smith might not even get bought out.

I guess only time will tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote