View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 12:25 PM   #37
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamreed View Post
I hope for Rae's sake that it does nicely, but if it doesn't shift many units, the only ones to blame (assuming the quality will be more or less up to par with what we've heard so far) will be people like those on this forum.

it will leak - you will all download it - most of you will cry because it doesn't sound exactly how you want it to sound - Rae will be lambasted - then you'll find something/someone else to cry about - repeat cycle

I've rarely posted here in the last couple of years, I just drop by for news tidbits, but damn!! why so much hate on a fan site!?
cause wutang fucks up alot.

and then expect everyone to be 100% lock step with their fucking up. You KNOW you're making subpar albums cause you don't even preform them.

on top of that YOU DONT EVEN PREFORM THEM

then your gonna make a youtube video about how nobody bought your album in a era that nobody buys anyones albums, you fuckin ninny, even though you DONT EVEN PREFORM THE SONGS FROM THAT ALBUM.

and made a video like, 5 months after release for a song that wufans aren't fond of.
jesus.