Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:11 PM   #5
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

more people should be interested in this dope show

goddamn it definitely picked up where it left off. this show had me cringing at one point, when he was getting too frisky with his wife. fuck i changed the channel, shit like that bugs me out for some reason. but yeah, cliffhanger like fuck. you never know what direction this show's gonna take, and i'm so into the characters, it's like i don't want to see anything bad to happen to walt, or even jesse.

i wonder what's gonna happen when hank finds out what walt is up to. in a way i think he's going to try and protect him, but you never know. great show. not too many show get me going like this, to the point where i talk about them like they real people lol

oh well tho, can't wait for next show