View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 10:33 PM   #36
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
^^ i know you posted that a long-ass time ago but yeah haha mecca and the ox is ill. its awesome how pete rock adjusted his style to mimic an el-p beat. just to give us a cold vein type feel

10/10

i didnt even like it at first but every song slowly got better and better. i prefer vordul's verses over vast aire's but they both come amazing. one of the best albums i've heard, in terms of quality and cohesion. el-p's said that this is the best production he's ever done and i have to agree
i rock that album at least twice or three times a week

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote