View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 01:02 PM   #3504
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't even see how New Orleans is good. Their offense at times sucks. They got blown out by the Bulls last night 97-79. Besides Chris Paul, Peja and David West, they don't have that many offensive players. I remember they got blown out by Orlando last Christmas. I think they're gonna get eliminated early in the playoffs. Tyson Chandler should be scoring more than he does but he doesn't have a jumpshot and a post up game. He gets most of his points from dunks. James Posey is inconsistent. Their bench is weak. Patrick Ewing is interested in the Wizards head coach job if it becomes available after the season. I saw that on ESPN today. Why did Dallas and the Lakers have to get televised today? Dallas sucks. I'm also tired of seeing Phoenix on tv. They're playing tonight on ESPN against the Warriors LOL. Did ya'll see coach Mike Brown of the Cavs go on the court when the Cavs played the Kings Friday and he got in the ref's face arguing for awhile because there was no foul called for Maurice Williams when he got fouled driving to the basket? I've never seen Mike get that upset LOL. The ref should've called a foul. Looks like Cleveland is gonna get home court advantage in the playoffs because i don't think Boston is gonna catch them. But Cleveland better watch out for Boston in the playoffs because i believe Boston can beat them in Cleveland.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote